Designation: Python and R Developer
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Experience : 5 Years+
- 4-5 years of Python development experience.
- 2-3 years of R coding experience.
- Experience with developing JSON based REST web services.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies.
- Experience of working with Relational Databases.
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Neo4J will be added advantages.
- Experience with D3 and other charting technologies will be added advantages.
Designation : NLP/ML Data Analytics Technical Architect
Location : Sunnyvale, CA
Experience : 10 Years+
- Proven data scientist with over 10 years of experience in Natural Language Processing(NLP), Machine learning and Deep Learning.
- Experience in implementations of Enterprise & Semantic Search, Text Mining & Analytics (Entity Extraction, Relationship Extraction, Dependency Parsing, Taxonomies), Ontologies Modelling and exploratory data analysis.
- Experience in Deploying state-of-the-art, data-driven learning algorithms to solve business problems using the latest technologies in neural networks, NLP, machine learning, statistical modeling, pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence
- Ability to Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches
- At least 5 years’ experience in designing and developing large scale and high availability applications consuming RESTful APIs
- Expertise in DevOps, continuous integration, and continuous delivery will be added advantage.
- Broad set of technology skills to build robust solutions for data science problems.
Technical Expertise Required-
- Proficiency in Programming – Java / Python
- Programing with NLTK, Open NLP, Mahout, UIMA, WordNet
- ML – Weka, Spark MLlib, Clustering, Classification, Regression
- Search Technology – Solr, Lucene
- Semantic Web – RDF, OWL, Ontology Models, Taxonomy
- Others: Cloud, NoSQL DB, Web server, Distributed Computing
- Desirable experience in Tensor Flow, Blockchain technologies
- To provide technical leadership for NLP, ML and Deep Learning solution lifecycle.
- To create examples, prototypes, demonstrations coupled with ability to communicate findings to both business stakeholders and the executive leadership team
- To track down complex data and engineering issues, evaluate different algorithmic approaches, and analyze data to solve problem
- Knowledge Discovery and Associated Information Retrieval from high volume unstructured sources
Designation: System Administrator
Work Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Work Experience: 3 – 5 Years onwards
- Administration of Windows server 2008/2003, windows 7/10 & Cloud.
- LINUX installation and MYSQL, SVN, Apache, Tomcat.
- MAC installation and configuration.
- Windows ADS - User account creation, deletion, and configuration and management.
- Exchange Server management.
- Windows DNS and DHCP Server.
- Windows forefront endpoint server.
- Knowledge on Cloud server like Amazon, Azure, etc.
- FTP and Mailing c-panel management.
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery operations.
- Remote server management.
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory.
- File Server management.
- Microsoft VSS, MSSQL, CRM, Share point hand on experience.